Friday, October 17, 2008

Yellow!!



Lleyton runs up to me so excited about something. He was jumping up and down saying Yellow. I did want all moms do. I just said "that great honey" and went on with my business. then, he started saying "help clean". He had baby wipes in hand and was wiping his body with them. I looked at the wipes and saw that they were yellow. I thought that was strange. So, I looked Lleyton over and realized that he is Yellow. At first I thought he was coloring on him self with crayon. but it wasn't crayon. then he brought me a stamp. He has gotten in to my stamp pad and used it to color his body. I took pictures then gave him a bath. It took a week for all the yellow to come off. So here are some pictures of my Yellow son.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ella I tagged you on my myoshamoga.blogspot blog. Check it out if you want to do it. :)