Sunday, September 28, 2008

Good Bye Wisdom!!

I finally got my wisdom teeth out. They put me out with an IV. Not only did I get my wisdom teeth removed. They also put in 2 crowns(because of my wisdom teeth) and a ton of fillings were redone. Everything went well during the procedure except I got nauseated from the medicine and threw up on a nurse. They said it happens all the time. Two weeks later I can almost eat on both sides of my mouth. Boy does it take a long to time to heal!!! I recovered faster from having a baby then from this.

4 comments:

Agent Tal said...

Mmmm...dental work. Maybe it takes longer to grow wisdom teeth than it takes to grow a baby!

Jessica Crews said...

remind me to tell you my wisdom teeth story. it is not a pleasant one at all. i hated it and it was the worst week of my life.
seriously i know your pain..although it sounds like you weren't in very much pain at all:)

Andrea :) said...

Hope you get feeling better fast! I, too, got sick from getting my wisdom teeth out. Yuck, no fun.

Shawn and Mish said...

Oooh. I am sorry. At least now they are gone. I am very happy without mine!

Miss you!!