Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cute Bums




Who says diapers are ugly. I found this great pattern to make my own cloth diapers. They are called Rita's Rump Pocket. They Turned out great. I made 17 of them. I used 3 different flannel prints from Wal-mart. It was just my luck that the flannel was even on sale. I spent less then $18. So they were just a little over a dollar for each. yeah, that is like buying a month of disposable diapers. they are a one size diaper so, they will last until potty trained. I just use my flat diapers to stuff the pockets and they work great. the stars and flower one are my favorite. the Frog one is a strange. there eyes just kind of pop out at you. (http://handmadebyrita.blogspot.com/2007/10/classic-rrp-ritas-rump-pocket-pattern.html)

2 comments:

Agent Tal said...

Cute diapers Ella!

Tanya said...

nice bums!
We just started our cloth diaper adventure yesterday and are oh so proud of ourselves. Thanks for the inspiration.
seeya
tanya